Monday, January 11, 2010

...Problem with spacer

After my outing, during which I had several times where I was being pinched, I came home and found there was space between the “top-ring” and "guide-pins". My skin was being pinched when the space closed due to pressure from a change in my position (like when sitting down). The CB-6k-s should not have this give in the “top-ring”. The "spacer" should have been preventing this from happening. I kept the same "locking-pin", but put on the next larger "spacer". This solved the problem right away. There was no longer any give between the “top-ring” and the "guide-pins" where my skin could be pinched.

The outing was a success and I now am off to watch a DVD until my oldest son comes home from school on the bus. I plan to take of the CB-6k-s about ten minutes before he gets home.

No comments: