Friday, January 22, 2010

End of 2nd Week

I have made it to Friday of my 2nd week of routine use of the CB-6K-s. I have not had an orgasm during this time, except by my wife's hand, and they were explosive. Each time it was after I gave her an orgasm via oral. Our pattern is I need to continually entice her and when she lets me proceed, it leads to her getting an orgasm via me giving her oral and when she says she is done, she lets me lie next to her and she gives me mine using her hand.

The fact that it has been two weeks w/o me masturbating is credit to the CB-6k-s. I know I would of a few times in there, but I have not. My chastity commitment is in tact.

;-}

Today, I put it on first thing.  I have no plans for any heavy lifting, but my eldest son is coming home after a 1/2 day at school.  I will probally take it off before his bus arrives.

No comments: