Wednesday, January 27, 2010

End of Trial:

Today, I have planned to do some splitting of fire wood with my splitting maul. I know from last time this activity is beyond the limits of the CB-6000s. As such, I did not walk my keys to the end of the street, but did put on my CB-6000s until I begin splitting wood this afternoon. I have some chores to complete first.

I have been considering, and I think I am now at the point where there is really no trial left for me to wear the CB-6000s through to see how it goes. I have been out about town, in front of friends and neighbors, at a job interview, around kids, doing chores. I have the hygiene pattern down and find going to the bathroom routine. I am no longer being pinched, and can easily put it on. It is comfortable, and I do not see the need to put it to the test any longer. I will simply be using it to maintain my chastity commitments.

The one test left is to wear it while sleeping. This will have to wait until an out-of-town trip or if my wife ever accepts it's use. Until then, I am extremely pleased with the CB-6000s.

No comments: