Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2nd Full Day:

This morning after my wife left, I took my shower before putting on the CB-6k-s to shave the area freshly. It needed a touch up. I like to stay smooth. When I went to put on the CB-6k-s, I became erect after putting on the "top-ring". I could not get the tube on and had to brush my teeth while things settled down.

Today, my goal is to not remove the lock until my eldest son is almost home from school. This will be eight hours, which is the same as yesterday, but yesterday there were several times I took off the device for adjustments. Today I am comfortable and would like to get use to staying locked.

I put on a freshly washed pair of jeans that are snug. There was a little pressure at first, but now, an hour later, it is fine since the jeans have had a chace to be broken in for the day. I went to the bathroom just now and my penis was not lined up with the hole in the end. I used a q-tip to line it up. I think I will need to carry some around with me when I am outside the house for longer periods.

I can tell I am horny. I have only been a little over a day without an orgasm, but normally after a sexual time with my wife, I follow up with a few "off-the-reservation" orgasms the next day. Since I was in the CB-6k-s yesterday, that did not occur and my horny feelings are building. Plus, yesterday I got some bad news about a job I applied for. I also normally use masturbation as a way of recovering from bad news. Instead last night I did a little binge eating off my diet. That seemed to do the trick to recover from the bad news, but I am still horny.  So far, I am really happy with staying "on-the-reservation" with my chastity commitment to my wife.  All thanks to the CB-6k-s.

No comments: