Wednesday, January 13, 2010

End of day Recap:

The putting the keys out of the house trick seems to be a good idea when I think I need it.  I was horny through the day.  I do not know if I would of gone to the point of unlocking myself, but knowing the keys were all the way down the street took that option away.

One of the "guide-pins" came off today.  It pushed back into place and stayed there, but after I unlocked myself, I added some contact cement to each to hold them in place in the future.  I also washed everything real well.  Tomorrow, I am going to be traveling out of town and will be leaving the CB-6Ks behind.  Since I will be on a business trip the whole time and not staying over night, I will be safe from breaking my chastity commitment.  If I was going to be staying overnight, I would take it for sure.  Hotels are a common place I break my chastity commitment when I am alone.

No comments: