Friday, January 15, 2010

duah!!!

I just had a major “duah” moment. I was only wearing one “top-ring”. I thought the other one was an extra. My “bottom-ring” and “top-ring” were slipping apart and back together causing periodic pinching. I went to the CB-2000 website and as soon as I saw a picture, I realized what I was doing wrong. I went upstairs and put on the second half of the “top-ring” and presto, problem solved. Man do I feel stupid. It is much more comfortable now.


On Fridays my wife comes home early. I put on my CB-6k-s this morning just after she left and have had it on all day. I plan to take it off about 2:00pm incase she shows up earlier then normal. So far, it has been 100% successful at helping me keep my chastity commitments. ;-}

This ends my first week of use. Weekends I do not think I will be using it except for Sunday mornings when my wife and kids leave me alone for 3 hrs to go to Sunday school. I will probably use it then, but beside that, not again until Monday. Things are going great....!!!!

No comments: