Monday, January 11, 2010

First 8 Hr Day:

This morning after my wife left, I went upstairs and put on my CB-6k-s. I proceeded to go through my morning routine of straightening the bedroom and taking a shower. No problems really. I then took my son to daycare, which was my first time out of the house with the device on.

Everything went well. I had to maintain some personal distance when he gave me my good by hug, but otherwise it flowed normally. I felt like everyone knew and were watching me, but of-course they weren’t. The bulge in my jeans is the same as I normally have. The CB-6k-s is very discrete.

When I got back into my mini van for the return trip, I had a pinch at the base of my penis. The skin had gotten bunched together somehow and was being pinched. On the way home I thought it through and decided a smaller spacer would probably fix it. When I got home I replaced it with the smallest one. I have a pretty small penis and as I write this the smallest spacer is comfortable. I plan to check every half hour or so to make sure everything still looks okay. I also added some Vaseline intensive care via a q-tip around the area that got pinched.

Last night, my wife and I had pretty enjoyable sex. She gave me lots of feedback to improve my technique. After she had gotten all she wanted, she let me know it was my tern. I erupted in a heart stopping, ground breaking, orgasm. Normally, the day after something like that, I would follow up with several masturbated orgasms. My thoughts were that my wife just doesn’t realize that I need several to feel satisfied. Also, the images from the night before keep me becoming aroused often. It is a pattern I had often followed, breaking my chastity commitments in the process. I knew this would most likely be the case today and was so thankful for being able to lock on the CB-6k-s right after she left. The mini-van ride to and from the daycare were reoccurring arousals from thinking about last night, followed by relief and comfort in having the CB-6k-s there to help me maintain my chastity commitment.

Today is my first day going for an eight hour stretch. I have to go to the bank and have a meeting with some friends around lunch. This is my first day out while wearing the device and I am looking forward to see how it all goes.

No comments: