Monday, January 25, 2010

After the Weekend:

I was really horny this weekend, but since my wife was around most of the time, I did not have a chance to use the CB-6000-s. On Sunday, she was out most of the day. I really wanted to put it on, but I had no way of knowing when she was going to be coming back and had to just sweat it out. No too fun.

This morning, after my wife left for work, I put it on almost immediately. I am really not trusting myself today. For one, I am over a week without an orgasm. Secondly, last night I gave my wife a pretty big orgasm via oral. I did not get an orgasm after. The time I spent slowly giving her the orgasm is still fresh in my memory, leading me to be aroused often. I am so thankful for the CB-6k-s today.

I have a job interview at 11:00am. I am wearing briefs under boxers. The lock is not making any sound and there is really no noticeable bulge. It is my plan to stay locked all day again.

I ran out of the free Eros silicon lube that comes with the CB-6000-s package. I tried some KY on Friday, but it didn’t last very long. I have heard a good alternative is platinum wet, or just simply Vaseline Intensive Care. I used the Vaseline Intensive Care today and will see how that goes.

No comments: